INFORMATION NOTICE IN COMPLIANCE WITH ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (“GDPR”) – “CANDIDATES”
Via Statale 11/13
Phone: 030 9663111
(“Company” or “Data Controller”).
Definition of “Data”
With “Data” we mean, by way of example and not of limitation, the name, surname, place and date of birth, domicile, email address and telephone numbers, certificates, working experiences and possible other Data inserted in Your résumé and/or in the questionnaire that will be submitted during the interview (the so called “common data”), and also the information that can reveal, by way of example, your health status (as the belonging to protected categories) possibly contained in your résumé or in other documents transmitted/forwarded to the Company, special categories of the personal data processed (the so called “special category data”).
Purposes of processing
Legal basis for the processing
Period for which the personal data will be stored
1) Purpose coherent with the performance of the activity of research and selection of candidates.
Performance of pre-contractual measures adopted on Your request.
The data controller will store the data collected for the entire duration of the selection process until its termination (i.e. until a suitable candidate for the position for which he/she applied is found), except the possible conservation authorized by You (see as follows).
2) To verify, through specialized societies as well, the accuracy of the data provided, availing of public information (including professional social network profiles, data banks, web registers or multimedia archives only accessible from the public). The processing is compliant to what indicated by the Working Party 29 in the «Opinion on data processing at work»; it is exclusively limited to the information linked to the professional attitude to work, only necessary to evaluate the specific risks linked to the type of activity that will be performed by the candidates. Furthermore, the processing must be executed in the least intrusive way, adopting every necessary measure in order to grant a correct balancing between the employer’s legitimate interest to control and the rights and fundamental liberties of the candidates.
The data controller will store the information collected for the entire duration of the selection process until its termination (i.e. until a suitable candidate for the position for which he/she applied is found).
3) To preserve the Data for a further period of six months compared with the purpose seen at point 1. This is necessary for future selections, in case the selection for which you have sent your candidacy has negative result. This will happen exclusively with Your consent, by answering an automatic request e-mail sent from the system to the e-mail address associated to Your registration. Whether You decide not to use such further service, Your candidacy will not be taken into consideration/considered for eventual future selections.
Six months starting from the termination of the selection and possible other periods of six months from Your confirmation following the reception of an automatic request email, sent from the system to the email address associated to Your registration.
4) To comply with obligations and perform the Company’s or the subject’s rights expected from the applicable regulation with regard to the right to work and to the right to social security and social protection or from collective contracts, as well as from dispositions issued by legitimized authorities and supervisory and control authorities.
Carrying out the obligations and exercising specific rights of the Company or of the data subject in the field of employment and social security and social protection law in compliance with art. 9.2. let. b) of the Regulation.
Six months starting from the reception of the candidacy, except for the eventual consent mentioned at point 3.
After the expiration of the above-mentioned terms of conservation, the Data will be destroyed or anonymized, compatibly with the technical procedures of erasure and backup.
Provision of personal data
The provision of Personal Data it’s mandatory for the activity of research and selection of personnel. The refusal to supply the Data does not allow to perform such activity and will not allow Your candidacy to be taken into consideration.
Recipients of personal data
The Data may be communicated to organizations that operate as autonomous data controllers or may be treated, on behalf of the Company, by subjects appointed as data controllers, who have been given the adequate instructions. Such subjects belong to the following categories:
– companies, which include companies belonging to the same group of the Company, which support the Company in the purpose of recruiting and analysing the candidates;
– temporary work agencies.
The data controller may communicate the data to other companies belonging to the Cavagna Group, with registered office in Italy, that will operate as autonomous data controllers and that will pursue the same purposes of the Data Controller. The communication of such data is necessary in order to research suitable personnel.
Personnel authorized to process personal data
Only the employees belonging to the deputed corporate functions will process the Data in order to pursue the above-stated purposes. Such employees have been expressly authorized and instructed to perform the data processing.
Rights of the data subject – complaint with the supervisory authority
By contacting the Legal Department via e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, the data subjects have the right to access the Data processed by the Data Controller; furthermore they have the right to rectification and or integration of incomplete data, to erasure and also to restriction of processing in cases envisaged by art. 18 of GDPR. The data subjects can also exercise the right to oppose the processing on ground relating to his or her particular situation.
If the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means, the data subjects have the right to receive the personal data concerning them, which they provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. The data subjects also have the right to transmit the data to another controller without hindrance, if this is technically feasible.
In any moment the data subjects have the right to revoke the consent previously granted; furthermore they can oppose the processing performed for the purpose of research and selection of personnel.
The data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory Authority.